Bosch built-in 60cm ceramic hob
Cooking zone ceramic
Construction type : Built-in
Energy input: Electric
Total number of positions that can be used at the same time : 4
Required niche size for installation (HxWxD) : 45 x 560-560 x 490-500 mm
Width of the appliance : 592 mm
Dimensions : 45 x 592 x 522 mm
Residual heat indicator : Separate
Location of control panel : Hob front
Power of heating element (kW) : 1.2 kW
Power of 3rd heating element (kW) : 2 kW
Power of 5th heating element (kW) : 1.2 kW
Connection Rating : 6600 W
Voltage : 220-240 V
Frequency : 50; 60 Hz
Main colour of product : Black
Flexibility of cooking zones
– Dual zone: use regular or larger cookware on the expandable cooking zone.
– 17 power levels: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
Time saving & efficiency
– ReStart Function: in case of unintentional switch-off, restore all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds.
– 2 stage residual heat indicator: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
– Childproof lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
– Main switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
– Power on indicator light: indicates if the hob is heating.
– Safety switch-off: for safety reasons, heating stops after apreset time without interaction (customizable).
– Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 45 x 592 x 522
– Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 45 x 560 x (490 – 500)
– Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
– Connected load: 6600 W
Guarantee: 5 years on parts & labour