Are you a technical and hands-on individual with an ability to look at things methodically, examining and analysing tasks in an orderly process that leads to effective problem-solving? If yes, keep reading.You will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting and repair of malfunctioning home appliances, such as washing machines, cooking appliances and dishwashers;
- Placing orders for spare parts, following up on orders and concluding the repair;
- Negotiating fees and setting schedule parameters;
- Installing and commissioning the warranty term of home appliances;
- Supporting the clients in gaining the necessary understanding of the appliance’s operating manual.
- A valid European category B driving license;
- Technical know-how or past experience in a related field;
- Excellent communication in English and time management skills.
– Competitive remuneration; – Excellent career prospects; – A diverse working environment.If you think you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you! Drop us an updated CV addressed to email@example.com or apply below.