Oxford House, synonymous with the retail of large and small home appliances, kitchens, home furniture and office solutions, is seeking to welcome a Refrigeration Technician to its Home Appliances Aftersales Technical Team. As a Refrigeration Technician, you will be primarily responsible for the troubleshooting and repair of malfunctioning refrigeration units, namely fridge and/or freezer units, while maintaining a sound working relationship with the company’s clients. The ideal candidate is smart, customer orientated and a team player, that is willing to always better his / her level of knowledge, keeping abreast with the ever-evolving technology of refrigeration appliances. The following attributes are considered key to fulfilling the job role:
- Good refrigeration knowledge including skills that are related to the trade such as piping, pressure testing, evacuation and ventilation, brazing of copper etc.;
- Basic mechanical knowledge is preferred to facilitate troubleshooting and root cause analysis;
- Being a holder of Driving License B;
- Being in excellent command of both spoken and written English;
- Fluency in the Maltese language is considered an asset.