1. Preheat the oven to 200° C CircoTherm®. Remove chicken from packaging, pat it dry and season all over with sea salt, pepper, a little lemon juice and zest. Wash the herbs, shake them dry and stuff the bird with all but one quarter of them. Clean the vegetables.
2. Place a quarter of the clay between cling-film sheets and roll it out, 0.5 cm thick. The clay sheet should be several centimetres larger than the chicken in all directions. Place the chicken in the middle.
Cover chicken with a sheet of clay of an equal size. Seal the edges by pinching with your fingers to create a closed clay shell.
3. Piece by piece, wrap the vegetables in clay. Place the clay-wrapped ingredients on a tray lined with baking paper and roast in the oven for approx. 90 minutes at 180° C CircoTherm® . During roasting, open the door several times to allow steam to escape.
4. In the meantime, clean the spring onion, cut into rings and combine with yoghurt, remaining lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper, to create a dip.
5. Remove chicken and vegetables from oven. Carefully open the hardened clay shell with hammer and serve the meat and vegetables with the dip. Season with salt, pepper and remaining herbs.