- 30 g of coconut flour
- 160 g of biscuits
- 100 g of melted butter
- 400 g of ricotta cheese
- 8 g of isinglass
- 60 g of very fine coconut flour
- 105 g of icing sugar
- 14 mint leaves
- 180 g of cream
- coconut slices
- 130 g of sweetened whipped cream
- mint, lemon rind
- Cake tin Ø 20 cm
Crush the biscuits until very fine and soak them with cold melted butter, also incorporating the coconut flour; press them into the bottom of the tin and place in the fridge for 30-40 minutes.
- Boil the cream with the mint leaves on a Glem hob for 2 minutes, take off the heat, add the isinglass, which you have previously soaked in cold water and squeezed out, and dissolve it. Filter.
- Add the ricotta cheese and icing sugar to the coconut flour.
- Then add the filtered cold cream.
- Pour the filling onto the biscuit base and return to the refrigerator until firm.
- Before serving, decorate the cheesecake with a ring of dots of the sweetened whipped cream (use a nozzle with medium-sized star outlet), garnish with coconut slices and complete with pieces of lemon rind and mint leaves.